« Back to Suppliers
Specialists in electronic systems for exhibition and display security; Euronova provides appropriate protection systems to support invigilation at some of the largest, prestigious homes and museums in the world as well as to some of the smallest, churches and halls.
The wide product range enables the best selection of electronic alarms (silent or loud) for fixed and touring installations depending on budget and need, specifically for touring exhibitions Euronova can provide:
• Contact Clive Stevens for free advice by telephone/email about the management of risk by theft, touching and the like.
• BarrierPIR which provides a “curtain” for protection in front of a painting or a whole wall of art.
• Simple, inexpensive AntiSnatch™ alarms for cases and objects to improve the security of exhibits on display in a cost effective manner.
• ChimeAlert; which alerts staff if people cross the rope barriers (or other display demarcation).
• GalleryAlert; wire free, standalone alarm for cases, paintings and objects on display.
• WeightSense; detects changes in weight of objects on tables, shelves and other flat surfaces.
• Wire free sensor and alarm systems for more expensive objects and Government Indemnity.
If you wish to discuss added protection for your exhibits, please get in touch……
Euronova Ltd, Bristol