« Back to all events
COVID-19 – The Touring Exhibitions Group is following the evolving news and advice regarding the global Coronavirus crisis. If you book or have booked a place to attend this workshop and it is necessary to postpone the event, to ensure the safety of participants, you will have the option to attend on the revised date or receive a full refund.
The TEG Partnership Agreement Workshop focuses on how to devise an agreement for a projects that involves the collaboration of two or more partners, to develop and deliver a collaborative exhibition, event or programme. Aimed at managers, the workshop uses TEG’s template partnership agreement as its starting point and looks at:
- The characteristics of a successful partnership
- How to prepare before starting to make an agreement
- Different ways to reach an agreement
- The key content that an agreement should include
- How agreements may vary
- How using an agreement can helpfully inform working practices
The workshop will increase the confidence of participants to work in partnership and negotiate key areas of the agreement. It is also an opportunity to network with other professionals interested in touring exhibitions and partnership work.